Food Services > MySchoolBucks
Souderton Area School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. MySchoolBucks replaces MyLunchMoney.com.
Use the following link for MySchoolBucks / Account History Coding Descriptions (PDF)
To begin using MySchoolBucks, simply log on to www.MySchoolBucks.com*.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set up low balance alerts for FREE!
If you currently have a MyLunchMoney.com account, the only change for parents is a new Web site address (https://www.myschoolbucks.com) and a new mobile app. All user information including username, password, student information, account balances, meal histories, SmartPay (automatic payments) and profile details will transfer over to MySchoolBucks. Your MyLunchMoney e-mail address will be your MySchoolBucks username and your current password will stay the same.
For existing accounts, please be sure to update your child’s grade and school location and delete any accounts for graduating seniors. These steps are necessary to ensure that MySchoolBucks communicates with our systems.
A credit/debit fee of $1.95 is charged each time money is placed on your child’s account. You will still receive low balance and payment confirmation e-mails. E-mails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to add this to your address book to continue receiving them.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the Web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the District. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security - MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com* and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID which is available by calling the school your child attends. The attendance secretary or cafeteria manager will have this information.
- Make a payment to your student’s accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
* = This link will let you leave the Souderton Area School District Web site. The linked site is not under the control of the School District, and the School District is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The School District is providing this link to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by the School District.